Maine Genealogy Archives

1790 Census: Livermore Town, East Side Androscoggin River, Lincoln County

Incorporated in 1795 as part of Livermore. Land was annexed to Leeds in 1802, and in 1843 East Livermore (later Livermore Falls) was set off and incorporated.

Source: Heads of families at the first census of the United States taken in the year 1790: Maine [pdf]. (Washington, D. C., Govt. Print Off., 1908).

Forenames and surnames have been switched to facilitate searching.

Key to entries:

  1. Name of Head of Family.
  2. Free white males of 16 years and upward, including heads of families.
  3. Free white males under 16 years.
  4. Free white females, including heads of families.
  5. All other free persons.
  6. Slaves.

FIRST NAME

LAST NAME

[p. 40]
Livermore Town, East Side Androscoggin River, Lincoln County
Daniel Dayley 2 0 4 0 0
Jabish Dilenow 1 1 3 0 0
Reuben Wing 3 4 3 0 0
Seth Bargish 1 0 3 0 0
William linsy 2 3 4 0 0
Francies George 1 0 3 0 0
Henry Learned 1 0 0 0 0
William Browner (bachlor) 1 0 0 0 0
James Greay 1 0 1 0 0
William Stevens 1 0 0 0 0
Josiah Cobb 1 0 0 0 0